[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<small-six block coolant drain plug>

Sorry, -gesters;

Want to correct a mis-implication (c'mon, you know what I mean) in my

>one might be better off to add all the antifreeze required,
>since you can't tell exactly how many quarts of coolant you'll be able to
>get back in.

What I meant to say was that you should add all the antifreeze required
*first*, then fill the system with water, since you can't tell exactly how
many quarts, total, you'll be able to get back in.

BTW, does anyone have any suggestions for how to rid the E30 system of the
remaining coolant, like pulling off a hose or two somewhere?  And where
*is* it all, anyway?  Surely not all in the heater?!?

- -Paul Reitz
BMWCCA #1167