[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E28> Antenna and Whatzit

Date: 1996-08-27 09:18

Hi everyone,
I have a couple of questions....
First... my antenna wouldn't go all the way down and somebody walked by and
broke
the mast.  It's an electric antenna. Can the mast be replaced??  Does the
base have
 to be taken off or can it be replaced from the outside     ?

Second...  I was fixing the panel from the floor to the steering wheel (it
fell down while
driving, onto my foot) and found a ??vacuum?? line to some kind of filter
right near the
left kick panel.  It makes a shhhhhh sound and if you put your finger over
it, the sound
stops.  What is it ?????? Now I notice the shhhhhhh sound all the time.

T.I.A.
Mike
83 528e 193k