[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E36> black tail lights anyone?

I'm considering blacked out tail lights for my "Diamond Schwartz" 318iS.
I saw some advertised in BMW Car for 315 GBP :-( a bit much me thinks!
Anybody know of a cheaper source here or state-side?

On the subject of fault-free bimmers my car has had two minor faults
in two years both fixed free under warranty, I too LOVE THIS CAR :-)

- --
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your
mouth in a meeting with the users and prove it." (Ancient programming proverb)

NB: As I am a gibberring idiot any views expressed here are NOT the views
of Stolt Comex Seaway Ltd. john@domain.elided, Aberdeen, Bonny Scotland