[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

328iC finally Arrives & now Snow Tyres for Winter ?!?

Hello All,

Well my 328iC finally arrived last week and its been fun abeit
interesting to drive it after my wife's 318ti. The 3 month wait was not
worth it but can be endured ... but it is GREAT! Thankyou BMW-AG!

I had ordered the Sports Pak and this comes with the Rims & 225 ZR
rated tyres which are just shy of being slicks.... and no, these are
rather worthless in snow.
(Oh damn ! Just in time for Winter in New England !)

Does anyone have suggestions for Winter tyres ?            And/or

Does anyone have a spare set of BMW Sports rims they want to sell.

Have not decided whether to go with a new set of "winter rims" or just
swap out the ZR tyres and store them in baggies ready for next summer!

Thanks for the help :)

Drive hard, drive safe & later...

Brad & Kyra
96 328iC 5SP Sports, Samoa Blue    (Tardis)
96 318ti 5SP Active, Arctic Silver (Cassie)
BMWCCA #133113
           - Axiom site currently under reconstruction -