[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bullet fuse remedy

I also have occasional bullet fuse troubles on my 83 E21.  Rotating the
fuses during a driving school or autocross when I should be out on
the track is really annoying.

Has anyone looked into replacing the bullet fuse box with a later model
style fuse box?  My car has been extensively modified, and at this point
half the fuses in the box do something different than they did when the
car still had fuel injection, etc.  How difficult (and keep in mind that
is a very relative term) would it be to replace my bullet fusebox under
the hood with a newer style box in the car?

David W. McIntyre                                               212-761-1636
Morgan Stanley & Co.                                       fax: 212-761-0593
1585 Broadway, 2nd floor                                 mcintyre@domain.elided
New York, NY 10036
1983 BMW 320iS        120K                        1988 BMW 535iS       105K