[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

DC Area dealer needed

I have a need for a dealer in the Washington, DC area who will
actually do something usefull service wise.  I can no longer deal
with you can make an appointment for a day 3 weeks from now, only
to have them not accomplish anything when I do get the car in.
If you have had good experience with a dealer (service writer etc)
please let me know - I could use it.  In addition to ongoing problems
I now have the check engine light on and the engine seems to be "ticking"
some.  The dealar says I can bring it in and they will put it on a priority
waiting list (at least several days wait and no rental/loaner) or I can
have an appointment on Sept. 12!!  I have asked to speak to the service manager
but have not received a return call.

David Cohen
davidc@domain.elided
1996 BMW M3 4K