[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Replies to Digest vs. Private

Scott Buchanan writes:

<<...  I feel obligated to help these fellow Digester's out in the way I've been
helped.  Posting replies to the Digest would take all the work out of this.
FWIW. >>

I couldn't have said it better myself.  That's what the digest is for - sharing
data, isn't it.  What good is it going to do to most, if the few involved
individuals switch an interesting thread off into private mode.  Unless of
course it has to do with importing wives from Russia or sending a $1 to 5
individuals etc.

BTW, I think we should figure out a way to track the bastards who flood the
digest, and my private e-mail from time to time, with junk e-mail and administer
some horrible, slow and painful punishment.  The time for flames is over !  No
more Mr. Nice Guy !  [;-\)

Chris

96' E36 328is Montreal Blue / Gray Leather
Sports Package, 5 Speed, AST, Heated Seats
Alpine / HK Sound