[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Replies to Digest vs. Private

To echo a previous poster's statement that he prefers replies made to the
Digest vs privately, I tend to agree.  Two instances come to mind.  Often I
see a thread I'd like to follow only to see it disappear because it went
private.  My option is then to email the parties and ask that they forward
any info on the subject.  This brings me to the other instance.  I love the
help I've gotten from the Digest members on a number of questions I've
posted.  Most email me privately but I've seen a few replies posted to the
Digest.  In almost every case though, I've gotten private emails from
individuals interested in the answers to questions I've raised.  I feel
obligated to help these fellow Digester's out in the way I've been helped.
Posting replies to the Digest would take all the work out of this.  FWIW.

Scott
'87 535is