[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V5 #143

I purchased a used 1991 318i from a dealer in July, 1994.  Was not aware at
the time that this particular car would turn out to be such a rarity.  I have
only seen one other 1991 318i in the past two years.  Car has been relatively
reliable, but it has given my mechanic fits when it does need work because he
can't get a technical manuals for it.  He called the nearest BMW dealer and
they said a manual for this model wasn't out yet.  Any insights, comments
from other owners of the '91 318i would be welcome.
DMcbr95805@domain.elided