[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Halo Products (bell motorpsorts) conclusion

As a conclusion the old thread;

a) thanks to the many people that repsonded with similar *horror*
stories with this vendor.  I was good to see that I was not alone in
getting poor customer service by this vendor.

b) 3 days after my WWW post, they issued the credit (8 weeks late BTW)

c) 3 weeks after placing the order with Racer's Wholesale (atlanta) my
Bell M2 helmet (SA95)arrived with a free helmet bag.

so after after 3 months, the father's day present has arrived and all is
well.

thanks to all who supported me.  No doubt that the WWW was instrumental
in bringing around this wayward vendor.

cheers
scott