[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

1991 318i

We just signed up for this great digest last week, so excuese us if we do
something wrong here...  In May, 1995 I purchased a 1991 318i manufactured in
11/90, from a private party.  He purchased it in Germany while he was in the
Air Force.  In looking around after I purchased it, I found that any bmw I
saw that looked like mine was a 325.  The owner's manual has information in
it for 318i, 318is/covertible, 325i/convertible, and a 325ix.  My boyfriend
has had bmw's all of his driving life and also works on them.  We are a
little puzzled as we also cannot find a technical manual for it.  The dealers
we have visited say that it is not out yet.  If anyone out there knows
anything about this car we would be most happy to get the information.  The
VIN # is: WBAAJ9319MEJ04762.  Also, If anyone can tell us where we might find
any manuals we would really be greatful.

Thanks,
LUEARNS