[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 328i Sport Seats

>And whats
>with the extendable thigh support?  Has anyone been able to use this?

I've found it useful on long, freeway drives where there's minimal shifting
going on.  I usually extend it all the way out, so that it provides support
all the way to my right knee.  For me, that helps reduce the stiffnes &
aching I used to get in my knee from holding it one position for a long
drive.  My "normal" position for it is the first click; this provides some
support and doesn't feel uncomfortable (under my left leg) while shifting.
(Point of reference: I'm 6')

As usual, YMMV :-)

Now, if someone's able to get a new 5-series seat into their 3-series... :-)

Cheers,
- ----
Jim Bassett
For Money: jimb@domain.elided