[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> Still seek 2-piece dash

Hi again,

Since I am unable to find an uncracked 2-piece or a 1-piece dash with no switch
labels to fit my '71 2002, I am willing to settle for a 2-piece dash in decent
condition.  If you have one that you would like to get rid of, send me an e-mail
with a description of the condition and and your asking price.

TIA,
troyb

- --
Troy D. Brewster         "Yesterday's the past and tomorrow's the future.
Intel Corporation         Today's a gift - that's why they call it the present"
(602) 554-9093                                             --- Bill Keane