[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Non-digest format, e28 warm start update, general question

Is there a non-digest format for this list and if so can someone please post
or e-mail me directions?  Thanks.

Update to my '86 535i (e28) warm starting problem:  Ughh.  It has developed
into a full no-start problem - hot or cold.  I replaced the fuel relay and
main relay to no avail.  I have given up on my amatuer try and have towed it
to the professionals.  I'll post the verdict when I get them.

My limited observation of this list (been subscribing for about a month) is
that most responses are sent privately to the individuals.  I say this
because there are some digest threads on which I look for a response and see
none.  Also from experience I have gotten mostly private e-mails when I've
posted a question.  My feeling on this issue is that all responses (unless
one has a personal gripe) should be copied to the list for everyone's
benefit.  Is there an unwritten policy about this issue?  What's the
collective feeling on this?

Joon
- - '86 BMW 535i, '85 Yamaha FJ1100, '74 Alfa Spider, '84 Chevy Blazer
- - temporarily without the 535 and it's the only vehicle with a/c! :(