[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Shop Manual

I am trying to obtain the mechanical shop manual for my 1991 model 535
(E34).  I have been unsuccessful obtaining a copy from the Dealer or from
Rodd Sidney.  Rodd Sidney indicated to me today that his source of these
manuals in hard copy form has dried up.  I would like to avoid having to
resort to the Microfiche version.

Does anyone have a mechanical shop manual for the 1991 model 535 which they
would like to sell?

If you have this manual but don't wish to part with it, would you be
interested in allowing me to borrow it in order to have it copied?

Thanks from one who would like to avoid purchasing a Microfiche reader!!!