[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:<E36> Headlight switch

Alberto writes:

"I just noticed that the lights illuminating the rotary switch pictograms of
my
headlights and foglights are always on, regardless of whether I have the
lights
on or not.  Now, I believe this was not the case before, but since I cannot
swear to it (and don't want to hear the stealer tell me that "they all do
that"
when perhaps they don't) I thought I'd ask those of you out there to have a
look... are they always on when the ignition is on or not??"

Alberto-  My illumination, like yours, comes on when I turn the key on, and
stays on.

Jay Kenty
'93 E36 325i