[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

328is Sports Seats

 I have a 328is with the sports option. Now I love the car
but I was never able to find a really comfortable seat
position. Recently, I took my first long (over 1 hour)
trip in the car. Low and behold, I ended the trip with
a very sore lower back (caused by the non-adjustable
lumbar support) and numness and pain in the back
of the legs (seems to be caused by the way the seat
is constructed). Now I have driven many cars with spors
type seats and this is the only one with which I have a
problem. Have anyone else had a similar problem of
major discomfort in the sports seats, and have you found
a solution??? I am working with the dealer and BMW to
try to resolve the problem (read: I WANT THE SPORTS SEATS
REPLACED WITH THE PREMIUM STYLE SEATS).

 If anyone knows of a pair of heated, electric, sand leather
premium seats for sale (for a 95 or 96 coupe) I would like
to know of them.

  john k...