[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E36>poor window sealings

I have a 93 325is and I've noticed that the inner seals in the rear
windows rises up.  I can push it down, but sooner or later it'll rise up
again.  To say the least I am disappointed that a car of this caliber has
such poor workmanship.  I've also heard people compaining about the poor
fit with the glove compartment door or interior switch bulbs burning out
i.e. power window switches, headlight switches, etc. (oh..I also have this
problem as well...burnt out bulbs in lights switch and auto. shifter)  I
am very satisfied with every other aspect of the car and the problems I've
mentioned are very minor to really degrade the overall quality of BMW.  I
just assumed that I wouldn't run into such problems with a Bimmer.
Anyways, what's the best sealant to secure that inner seal?  Has any other
E36 owner especially the 2 door, run into similar problems?  Thanks
again...

FDK