[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ITB 2002 for sale

My financial situation forces the immediate sell of my project.  '70 2002,  new
agave green paint, Autopower roll-cage, Personal wheel, OMP seat, CraneCams
XR3000 ignition, Ireland Engineering camber plates, hollow front bar,
baffelled oil pan, stainless brake lines, zero hour engine (stock
bore),Porterfield R4 brakes, Flowmaster, Autometer and VDO gauges, SCCA log
book, etc.  1 driver school, 1 hillclimb, 1 race, since built.  $3,500
includes spares, trailer and parts car.  Selling car, keeping wife.  Race or
school rental could at Nor-Cal. tracks could go towards purchase.

Brad Gates
(707)443-8908
abcgates@domain.elided

"The wind howls...
      because it knows it has to race against me."   --Picabo Street