[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Racing Dyanmics wheels for sale E-30 M3 & 89-94 5 Series- I GOT RIPPED OFF!!!

bmw-digest V5 #58
- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Ruell Medina <ruey220@domain.elided>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996 10:15:22 -0700
Subject: Racing Dyanmics wheels for sale E-30 M3 & 89-94 5 Series

This is for a friend who is computer illiterate but a BMW fan...

He's selling (4) 16 x 7.5 RG-P Racing Dynamics rims from his 91 M3. They
are in fair condition, no bends or cracks, just few curb scrapes which
can be polished out. His asking price is $650obo for all four +
shipping, they have P-zeros with 30%tread 225/45's. If interested please
e-mail me, I'll give the message or try contacting him direct, Daniel
Cheng (415)313-2788 pager.

Ruell Medina
ruey220@domain.elided

- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruell,

        Did you know Daniel was selling bent rims?  HE sold me VERY bent
rims.  There is no way that Daniel couln't have known they were bent.  What
makes this even more funny is that I refered Daniel to my mechanic who
fixed his A/C (which Peter Pan wanted several hundred dollars to fix) for
free.  Daniel then had the balls to go back to my friend (after he found
out about my rims) to ask for his new rims to be straightened (already) and
he wanted a free oil change!  My friend, Mike, told him to f*ck off.  I
realize this isn't your fault, but maybe you should find better friends.  I
have never been riped off on the net until now.  To put it bluntly I'm
pissed!  Especially when I saw Daniel was wealthy to begin with.  HE
doesn't need to rip other people off.  Well, I will contact him and expect
atleast a partial refund.

Bill Bechtold
bbechtol@domain.elided
'89 BMW ///M3