[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<FS>For Sale 4 E36 94 325i OEM Wheels and Tires

Now that I've gotten m new wheels and tires I'm ready to part with my
OEM Light Alloy Wheels.  These are the 325i (not is) standard wheel.
It's got 15 holes near the edge.  The wheel is 15x7.  This wheel is also
part of the Sport and Premium Packages for the 318i.
The wheels are in very good condition.  Only one has a small scratch
that's not readily visible, especially not when the wheel is clean.

The tires are original Michelin MXV4 205/60 15 Tires with 43,000 miles.
They are evenly worn but streetable and probably have a couple thousand
miles left on them.  At the price I'm offering them for, I'm not really
trying to make money on the tires.  I can have them dismounted if need
be, but the asking price wouldn't change significantly.

I'm asking $450 obo for the wheels and tires.  To get an idea of
shipping cost the UPS Web (http://www.ups.com) site has a cost
estimator.  The wheels and tires are over 20lbs each  (guesstimate) x4.
My shipping zip code is 28269.

These would be a great upgrade for a E36 318 with the steel wheels and
plastic covers, for mounting snow tires or for mounting track tires.

Thanks,
Fabian BMWCCA, Tarheel Chapter
94 325i