[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Emissions - Performance

Hey all,
I'm a little concerned about my recent emissions test.  I passed but my
hydrocarbon count went from 28 PPM last year to 188 this year.  The CO % went
from .03 to .16 while CO2 % stayed exactly the same at 13.6.

Anyone know what this says about my engine?  Its an '87 325i motor with a
Dinan chip, K&N filter and a brand new oxygen sensor.  The engine was fully
warmed up (as it was last year).  I put about 15,000 miles on it since last
year and it seems to run about the same.

Please email me directly as I no longer get the list, but am trying to
re-subscribe.

TIA

Craig Lovold      clovold@domain.elided  (or clovold@domain.elided)
'88 735i