[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Marin / Sonoma <///M> Get-Together

Friends,

I propose that the ///M owners in Marin and Sonoma county get together --
just like Richard and company do down in Palo Alto at Scott's.  How about
it, I've seen a few M3s around this neck of the woods.  We can meet in
Novato, Petaluma, or -- hey -- how about the Cheese Factory!  I'll
organize it, but need to hear from you ///M guys and gals!

Michael Wylie
Novato, California
1995 ///M3, black paint and window tint (how do you say stealth in
        German???)
1992 Ford Explorer, go anywhere, do anything (saving pennies and nickels
        for a '97 Ford Expedition as a result of the sobering and
        appreciated injury messages circulating recently...)