[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Side-Drafts on 2002

 I had a set of Mikuni (basically Solexes that don't leak and make low-rpm
power)
44 PHHs on a 73 '02 with 9.3 CR, Korman K300 reground cam, and Supersprint
header. I regularly got over 20 mpg, it never failed to start even in -20F
temps and I would unequivocally recommend them. (Make sure you get the
choke/cold-start mechanism if they don't come with them.) A friend had 40
DCOEs on a 1750 Alfa GTV, and when the car actually ran :) it seemed to make
virtually the same power, and jets were very easy to change. For that kind of
money, I don't think you can go wrong. Even if you are running  a 32/36
Weber, I think you'd see an improvement in power, a HUGE jump in throttle
response, and an absolutely wonderful intake sound at full honk that you just
can''t get enough of. I say go for it!

Jeff Krause

m5jeff@domain.elided
http://trader.com/users/5012/8969