[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

97 3 series facelift....or not

> From: Sbmw635csi@domain.elided
> Subject: What does 97 3 series facelift look like
>
> To many and all,
>
> Has anyone seen pictures of the revised 97 3 series front end.  If so please
> email and point me in the right direction.  Note: I have already seen the 99
> photos of the next generation 3.  But what does this last E36 revision look
> like and will it apply to the M3 as well????

This is according to my salesman "friend" (he bought my TriFlow) over at
JMK BMW in Springfield, NJ.

There is NO change to the '97 3 series. It is identical to the 96's and
so on. They have 4 door M3's inbound (maybe at the port already) and
have took orders on 97 M3's 2 & 4 door, 97 328's, and 6 cyl Z3's. The 98
might have the face lift about a year or so before they introduce the
E46 as a '99 model. He assured me of this as he just purchased a '96 M3,
otherwise he would've waited for a '97.

Best Regards,
Eric