[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Chips For A 1988 M5 (E28)

My mechanic, Carl Nelson from La Jolla Independent, pretty much told me the
only I need to do on my M5 is add a chip set.  I don't think Jim C. makes a
chip for the M5, so I guess I am left with Dinan and Autothority.  Does
anyone have any advise concerning these options?  Thanks, Tim
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his
blood with me Shall be my brother.  Be he ne'er so vile, This day shall
gentle his condition; And gentlemen in England now abed Shall think
themselves accursed they were not here, And hold their manhoods cheap whiles
any speaks That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day --Henry V, IV, iii,
lines 60-67