[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: M318ti

rbrowne@domain.elided writes:

>To anyone interested...there is a European Car magazine on the newstand
>right now, cant think of its name, and its not "European Car" or "CAR"
>magazine, but anyway, it features a one-off 318ti with an M3 engine in it.
>Apparently BMW made it as a gift for this magazines 50th year in the
>business....

I believe you have found the 50th anniversary issue of auto motor und
sport.  Has anyone heard any hot rumors whether BMW will build the M
Compact?  (Not that I will buying a new car for a little while.)

- -John
'96 318is

- --
John Firestone, Alfred Wegener Institut   jfiresto@domain.elided
 fuer Polar- und Meeresforschung             +49 (471) 4831 363
Postfach 120161, D-27515 Bremerhaven          ..  ...  .... 149 (fax)
GERMANY