[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

What does 97 3 series facelift look like

To many and all,

Has anyone seen pictures of the revised 97 3 series front end.  If so please
email and point me in the right direction.  Note: I have already seen the 99
photos of the next generation 3.  But what does this last E36 revision look
like and will it apply to the M3 as well????

Thanks

Steve

PS just picked up my 97 528i stick.  What a great car!!! Drove it from Las
Vegas to Boulder in 9 hours. Averaged 72 MPH and 31.3 MPG.  This car is so
smooth it is unlike any BMW I hav ever driven.