[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E36> FS: European Autosports Harness Bar Pkg.

I'm putting in an Autopower bolt-in roll cage, so I need to sell my
harness bar and harnesses...It bolts right behind the front seats onto the
B-pillar (it takes about 10 minutes to take it off/put it on). It comes
with 2 blue-colored Pyrotech 5-point latch harnesses (with shoulder pads
for both sides, blue also)...there are two brackets that you bolt in
under the rear two bolts on the front seats where the lap belt and the
sub belt attach. I've also got a camera mount that attaches to the
harness bar that I can sell if needed. The bar and harnesses have been
used for autocrossing and high-speed track events...it works great
holding you in, and is safe for both type of events (just make sure you
don't roll the car...for obvious reasons ;)). I'd like about $350 (they're
about $450 new from European Autosports I believe) for the package,
camera mount extra. Let me know, and we'll work out details about
shipping and handling. (if any of you local to me wants to buy it,
I'm in North Potomac, MD).

Thanks,
Dave
'95 M3 "trackm3"