[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 3M Stonegard

I'll check when I get home tonight, but I think the stuff I got from
Griot's is also made by 3M. I was originally going to order it from a
company in Calif. (name escapes me) who also sold the thinner films.
Griot's was about the same price as I only needed a small piece. I try to
find the prices/source for this as there seems to be a lot of interest in
this. In the end I covered my headlights with the film, and use a bra for
the front of the car.

BTW, my plastic headlight covers on my 1994 <E36> were pitted. When I put
on the film, in addition to providing protection, the "pitting" went away.
I guess the film was flexible/had enough adhesive to fill in the pits.

Page Stoutland
1994 325i