[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E34> Suspension recommendations

Hi,

I am seeking feedback/comments from other 535/525 owners who
had their suspensions modified. How are the Dinan packages? Is
there an advantage of purchasing a complete package vs. getting
springs from one manufacturer and struts from another? I would
like to lower the ride, preferrably more up front than the rear.
With my new plus2 tire/wheel setup (17x8.5 on 235-45/17), the
front could be dropped at least a couple inches. The back looks
fine stock, maybe half an inch at the most.

Please send me whatever recommendation you may have.

Thanks in advance,
Dennis