[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 2002 Exhaust manifold needed (And good old Al)

>From: zygote@domain.elided (Chris Anderson)
>Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 19:28:22 -0500
>Subject: 2002 exhaust manifold needed.
>
>I need an exhaust manifold for my 2002 turbo. The old manifold finally gave
>up the ghost a few weeks ago, and a large (4 in.) hole blew in it. It was a
>Miller & Norburn. I looked them and found out they are out of business but
>used to be in Duram, North Carolina. If anybody has any info on them I'd
>appreciate what you know. If anybody has an exhaust mainfold they are
>willing to part from, and it will work in my car, I'm in the market. I have
>a diagram of what I need on the web at
><http://www.bga.com/~zygote/mani.gif>. Any info would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>Chris Anderson
>'74 2002 turbo

Chris,

You'll be pleased to know that Al Bloodsworth, one of the esteemed co-owners
of Miller & Norburn, is still gainfully employed in Durham.  He works at
D.K. Moteren,
and their number is 919-688-2002.  Right up your alley.  Anyway, give him a call
and he might be able to link you up with the same as you have or suggest
some alternative.

Good Luck!