[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: tweeter pods

<< From: "Henry Simpson" <henry_simpson@domain.elided>
 Date: 16 Aug 1996 20:02:51 -0800
 Subject: tweeter pods wanted

                       Subject:                              Time:  8:24 AM
   OFFICE MEMO         tweeter pods wanted                   Date:  8/16/96

 I have a 1985 535i and am looking for a pair of the tweeter pods that go
above
 the door panel behind the rear view mirors. I may also be interested in the
 upgrade speakers that go on the rear deck.

 Henry Simpson

Henry.

Check out a reputable car stereo shop in your area.  That's your best bet.
 They will make one for your car exactly.  You can't just go out and buy
these things.  I can probably help you locate a good dealer if you let me
know what city you're in.  I ave a custom system installed in my Bimmer.
 Email me if you're interested.

Fastlaane