[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

2002; dual Webber side drafts

I am just about finished with an engine rebuild and 4 speed to 5 speed
conversion on my '76 '02.  I have also redone the upholstry, fixed the
odometor, and rebuilt the heater blower with a new motor.  Everything in the
car works perfectly.  I have a Webber carb and stock manifold on the car
right now.

I have a chance to get a side draft dual carb system with the adapter for my
car for about $230.  I can also get a header for cheap if I want it.

Is this a good deal?  Is it a good idea?  Will it make a big difference in
performance?  Gas mileage?  0-60?

Thanks for the help!!

Austin