[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Relocation of K & N Cone filter/ cool air

I would like to relocate my K&N filter to behind the right front head
light of my '87 535is.  The cone fits well there with the plastic cover
removed from behind the head light.  Does anyone know were I can get
heat resistent flexable tubing to do this.  I would also like to put up
a barrier with some type of heat shield to isolate this area.  I've seen
what looks like silver quilted padding in race cars.  This material
appears to be somewhat flexable also.  Does anyone know were I could get
this type material or if there is a better alternative.

Thanks

Mark Conley
'87 535is
'90 Civic Si