[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E28 - ECCENTRIC UPPER FRONT STRUT MOUNTS?

On my 87 535is just bought about a month ago. I have a front
wheel camber problem. The front right wheel has I think about -50' of
caber; right on the spec.

	A bmw fellow in the know sugggested that because I have oversize
tires the borderline caber might be noticable while driving.

	The car pulls to the right - really only noticable on highways.

	The Bentley Service Manual makes reference "The original
three-corner upper strut mount...can be replaced with an eccentric
version ... the new strut mounts add or subtract 30'..."

	This sounds like what I need. Does anyone have any
experience/information about these eccentric struts?

 - Reid Maynard