[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tires

The local "Tire Kingdom" is pushing the new Yokohama AVS S4-Z. I will need
tires in the near future. I have had good luck in the past with Yoko AVS
Intermediates on my since departed 528I. Does anyone have any info, good or
bad, about these tires? They are Z rated, all weather (I do not need all
weather here in Florida), tread wear 300, traction "A", temperature "A" and
they want the same price as for Goodrich T/A V rated. They appear to have
very good water channels, both axially and horizontally. Look like the tread
MIGHT be a bit noisy.

Gwynne Spencer          '94 530IA