[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ad

	I would like to post the following advertisement. My BMW CCA membership
number is 110682.

1988 325is VIN WBAAA2301J8261520 Black w/natur leather, Custom Dinan
Chip, 4.10 gears, Sach suspension Bilstien Sports, Kevlar Brake Lines,
new Dunlop SP4000+s on 15# MSW+s, JVC Cassette  with disc changer, MTX
560 watt amp w/bandpass, and large toolkit from 7 series. beautiful car,
Converted to +91 bumpers, very fast. 134 upgrade, Meticulously
Maintained, all fluids changed religiously. In the last 6 months, new
Lower Control Arms & Bushings, springs & shocks, Struts, HD Battery,
Compressor, Dryer, Expansion Valve, Evaporator, Front rotors, rebuilt
calipers front &rear, Water pump & Timing belt. In the last year, power
steering rack PS Pump, Driveline Driveshaft.  I have 95% of all receipts
for maintenance. 89,600 Miles $12,000
sgee@domain.elided

Sterling Gee