[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<BMW> Shop Manuals

Brandt Leibe <leibe@domain.elided> said:

> I have a 1991 model 535i (E34) BMW.  I am interested in getting
> the BMW shop manuals for this vehicle.  I understand that there
> are two manuals: a mechanical and an electrical manual.

You should be able to get these at a very reasonable cost from
Rodd "ALL CAPS!! $$$$$ Have a great Day!!!" Sidney at 800 590-7770,
915 590-7770 (Texas, USA), or bmwrodd@domain.elided.  Decide whether you
want an original (clearer) or a copy (cheaper), and ask Rodd which
kind he's selling you.

No thanks to BMW, you've identified two out of three.  You also
need "Torque Values and Technical Data", which contains all the
tightening, lubricant, tolerance, wear, and performance
specifications which have been removed from the mechanical
manual as thoroughly as if they were spy secrets censored by the
CIA.  If you can find a printed copy of this one, please buy a
second copy for me.

Curt Ingraham
ingraham@domain.elided