[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CCA Race at Summit Point

Bill Bair writes about the Summit Point Race and one of the "lappers":
>... as I am now saving money for 635 parts because one of the
>"lappers" was a very fast 633 staying right with new M3's (might
>have been driver skill but I like dreaming that my 635 can someday
>run with the new stuff).

Bill,

I'm sure that "lapper" in the 633 was instructor Dwight Derr from
the National Capital Chapter (and also editor of the NCC dB).
I've ridden with Dwight and it's not just the car -- he has some
serious driving skill.   He's also a heck of a nice guy who has
helped me and others many times.

Regards,

Pete Read
'88 M5