[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

All California Contingancy- Napa Wineries

Please excuse the bandwidth, but with the large Bay area crowd I thought of
no better source of knowledge, since all BMW enthusiasts share the same
passions- great cars and hopefully great wine!  I will be traveling to your
great state end of Sept. to visit Napa.  Should you care to respond with
either great stories of what to see, do, go, or restaurants to eat at.  If by
any chance anyone has a reccommended way of visiting a "closed to the public"
or "tours by appointment only" winery, please contact me.
PLEASE RESPOND PRIVATLEY.
I appreciate the bandwidth and am looking forward to screaming up highway 1
with my "borrowed" M3, white.

Brian Koch
Cleveland, OH
318ti Dinan "E"