[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE : 318 ti imperfections, ( Real)

 ----------
From: Christopher, Kean
To: Kurt Cumminskey
Subject:  318 ti imperfections
Date: Thursday, August 15, 1996 9:18AM

 Hey Kurt,

        It seems uncanny, but I have the exact same problems that you
described.
I bought my '96 active model in April, I love the car but I am kind of
discouraged to think that   the infamous BMW can have such liltte minor
defects. They are minor but when you pay $ 25,000 for a car they should be
non- existent. Especially when
BMW is know for its attention to detail in every aspect. I know the  Film on
the doors that is peeling off is  a problem with most 318 ti's , I heard of
at least 12 others complain about this. You are the only one  who has
mentioned the other defects,
besides me. If you come to any resolution with your dealer, please contact
me or post it on the Digest,
               Thanks,
                    Chris '96 318 ti Active