[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 2002 Door Latching

you need to adjust the striker plate.  the hardest part is trying to
get that huge philips screw loose.  i had to use an impact driver.
this thing has a screw tip.  you hit it hard w/ a hammer, and it turns
a fraction of a turn to break the screw loose.

after loosening the screws, try adjusting the plate outwards a little
at a time until it closes right.

- -sam