[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

503 For Sale

Perhaps some of you who scan the newsgroups may have spotted this one, but I
thought it worthy of passing along just for grins.  A 503 for mere half of
what Elvis' 507 "is expected to go for" in Monterey. But then chances are
slim that Ursula ever parked her *** in this one...

>Subject:	1955 BMW 503 Coupe...
>From:	YAHMANN@domain.elided
>Date:	14 Aug 1996 12:03:57 GMT
>
>    ---------------
>1955 BMW 503 Coupe
>    ---------------
>Very rare 1955 BMW 503 Coupe with V-8 engine.  In original
>unrestored condition.  Body by Authenreid.  Car in in LA, CA and can be
>seen only by serious buyers.  No lookers.
>Priced at $150,000 or close offers.  Also have several 300SL Roadsters in
>unrestored condition.
>YAHMANN@domain.elided

Gerry O'Connor
who may have wound up with an extra hotel room in Pacific Grove if anyone is
scurrying for accomodations in Monterey this weekend (E-Mail me quick; I'll
probably be cancelling it tonight)