[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

2000CS sidedrafts & exhaust

Thanks to all of you who replied to my post requesting ideas for fixing leaky
Solex 40PHH throttle butterfly shafts.

To those of you who mentioned that you have parts available I extend additional
thanks.  It's nice to know where parts might be available.  The last time I
checked with the local dealer (in Boulder, CO) they weren't even able to look up
parts, nevermind telling me that they were NLA.  From my experiennce, anybody
planning to keep a BMW (except for the see-m-everywhere 2002) beyond 20 years
old is in for a bit of a challange.

Now that the intake side is working OK I'd like to do something about the
exhaust.  Anybody have or know of a good aftermarket exhaust system for a '67
2000cs?

Thanks again,
Kirk Fowler
colorado@domain.elided