[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E21> Parts needed

I sent this request earlier this summer, soon after my 320i was broken
into for the second time this year, but I've lost the mail of those who
said that they have access to 320i parts.  I need:

- -  Center console, right and left sides, but not shifter plate
- -  Cardboard underdash protector, driver's side
- -  Heater grill cover that overlies the console by the passenger's feet
- -  Center console panel with ashtray space, and working lighter socket and
   A/C control (bastards to rip that out of my car and force me to endure a
   Dallas summer w/o A/C)
- -  Factory stereo to replace the one they stole.
- -  Sunroof latch (this is unrelated to the break-in, mine just broke the
   other day, I need just the handle and the part it connects to in the roof)

Anyone with suggestions, ideas, please private e-mail me.

Also, I've heard that there is a BMW junkyard somewhere between Fort
Worth and Dallas--anybody know about it, the who/what/where?

Thanks in advance,

Pat