[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> 2002 dash FS?? or trade -- REVISED

If there anyone out there with a 1 or 2-piece dash that would fit a '71 or later
2002, I'm looking for one in good condition (no cracks). I would be interested
in buying such a dash or trade for an uncracked '74tii dash. I would prefer a
dash that doesn't have the switch positions labeled, but if they are labeled it
must match that of the '71.

If you have or think you may have such a dash please contact me at
<tbrewste@domain.elided>.

TIA
/troyb

- --
Troy D. Brewster         "Yesterday's the past and tomorrow's the future.
Intel Corporation         Today's a gift - that's why they call it the present"
(602) 554-9093                                                 --- Bill Keane