[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

325e

I just got off the phone w/ Ken Robertson, President of the GGC BMW CCA
(I was ordering the Sears Point tape) and our conversation turned to
cars...well lo and behold, I think I found the holy grail of eta's!  He
has a Dinan modified 325e turbocharged!  365 lb-ft of torque....now that
is a screamer!  Ok, so after the i cam, i intake, billet crank, pistons,
M3 exhaust, etc, little remains of the eta that could..., but I don't
think I'd want to try and autocross w/ him <grin>
Starting to think about the i cam again...If John Darwin (I think that
was the name) has finished his 'e' to 'i' conversion, could you post
here, or private email what your impressions are?

thanks
- --
john
'87  325 137k (Dinan Chip, Racing Dynamics springs/Billstein shocks)
'94  318i 18k
http://www.hooked.net/users/johnt/bmw.html