[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Cooper vs Bridgestones Tires - Need to make choice!

I have the opportunity of getting two different tires at relatively the
same price. One is the "Cooper Lifeliner II and the other is the
"Bridgestone Turanza". I have experience with the bridgestones and am
satisfied with them, but is the cooper tire of better quality? ( i saw
there web page at http://coopertires.com/ . I don't use my car for racing
but i am an enthusiast who likes performance in my tires while also want
them to be functional(decent in different weather conditions)... looking
for comments as to which tire is my 'best buy'?

your comments are appreciated...

Larry
WNBF Pro
1988 325i conv.