[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Turbos for BMW's

Hi gang, just some boring CHAT again. I am unable to put a chip in my pre
'87 325i, but am considering a turbo. Are there any specific makes for
BMW's, I have been offered a Garret ( T2 I think) and what extra strain will
it put on the motor ie. 20 % more wear, how difficult are they to fit and
maintain, and ultimately, are they worth it. My dad says, ' If it ain't got
it as standard, don't do it, buy bigger !"

Regards
DARREN
DARREN HILDER
RATT-Pac International
5th Floor                                            Tel (27 11) 836 4181
11 Diagonal Street                                   Fax (27 11) 836 0369
Johannesburg                                         E-mail : darren@domain.elided
2000                            \|/
South Africa                    @ @